In the Land of the Vikings

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Skal! (pronounced scowl) or Cheers! Just a few more party pics, so bear with me.
Ahh...yes, university life. Good thing it's too expensive to drink more than one beer a night!



Next weekend, I am going to try and take some pictures of the high fashion girls in Akureyri. Supposedly the 80s are making a come back. They definitely are here. I've seen sideways ponytails, acid wash, moon boots, girls wearing leggings and oversized sweaters, as well as this denim number. Thankfully, mullets aren't back yet, but sometimes, I think that if I'd brought a costume from an 80s party my clothes would fit in more. All the women are beautiful and the guys pride themselves on having the best looking women in Europe...why they think they can take credit for that is beyond me, as is what they may have done to deserve it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home