In the Land of the Vikings

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm leaving Iceland a bit earlier than planned due to a lack of courses available for me to take here. So, I've been cleaning out my fridge and trying not to buy too much extra food. This has resulted in some strange meals: pylsurs, apple salad and rice anyone? I think the coarse dijon mustard makes it classy.

This fellow just came back from hunting snow partridges. It looks like he might take his cue for appropriate camouflage from the Canadian military.

Artsy, fartsy picture from my kitchen windown. That's the sun just starting to come over the hills at about noon.

2 Comments:

  • Quite artsy fartsy..

    When you coming home?

    By Blogger Zanitram, at 9:53 AM  

  • I agree, the dijon mustard brings class to any dinner table

    By Blogger mari, at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home