In the Land of the Vikings

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Matt and Nat

Guess who I found in Reykjavik? Matt!!! It is now day 2 after saying good bye to Matt at the FlyBus terminal in Reykjavik. We had a perfectly wonderful week together. We managed to succesfully circumnavigate the country, despite the bad snowy, windy, sleety weather in the Eastern fjords, and the little incident involving me losing the car key at Geysir. We agree that every time we thought we had seen the most amazing sight yet, we were surprised by another. I´ll post more and better pics soon. Nevermind, my computer/internet is not cooperating, so there will be no pics this time. I´ll try again later.

We were both sad to say goodbye, but it sure was a great treat to see Matt! Part of me wishes I was flying back to Canada with him, but another part of me is not quite ready to leave this European island just yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home