In the Land of the Vikings

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Off


I leave Akureyri in two days. I'm flying to Reykjavik on Friday, London on Saturday and then I'm either flying to N. America or N. Africa. I'll try to update the "blog" once my plans are finalized.

Things I've learned/things I'm going to miss:

1. how to walk in heels properly and comfortably
2. BC is truly the most beautiful/best place to live and PG is a pretty good BC city
3. European attitude towards nudity (don't read too much into that)
4. men in suits (men who dance)
5. the frankness and straightforward attitude
6. don't want to go to law school
7. dressing up for a Friday night on the town with Latvia Laura
8. speaking of which, Akureyri weekends in general including pylsurs!
9. won't miss the two burner hotplate that masquerades as a stove
10.the ocean/mountain view from my room
11. my beach
12. there is no such thing as Eastern Europe, there is only Central Europe, ask any Eastern European!
13. watching ANTM. Who knew? Learned something new about myself...
14. boiling mud
15. all the sheep (don't read too much into that either)
16. the great friends I've made here

1 Comments:

  • you can walk in heels! Nice! every girl needs to learn how to walk comfortably in heels. I tend to bend forward a bit. Gotta watch that! I MISS YOU. Even more so than other PG friends... funny how distance does that. Have a great time in Morocco! I love you!

    By Blogger mari, at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home