In the Land of the Vikings

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Long time no post

Back in PG. I thought I'd let my blog fade into obscurity, then I realized it's already there! Just as my blog was a great way to keep my friends and family posted back in Canada I see that it could be a great way to keep my overseas and faraway friends close now that I am back home.

Madou the Dromedary. We reached an understanding: I don't go near him, and he doesn't bite me.


One of the "ergs" or dunes that I walked through on my camel trek in Morocco. Morocco is an amazing country. The people are warm, friendly, and inviting; the landscape is inspiring and humbling; the light is amazing. If you ever get a chance, visit Morocco. The best food I've ever had travelling (and the worst stomach problem I ever had too, now that I think of it...)

3 Comments:

  • that pic of the dunes doesnt look real! The camel though...looks like he does want to bite you!

    By Blogger mari, at 10:02 AM  

  • Good understanding to reach. Camels are freaky.
    And if those guys send you the article they wrote where you get mentioned, you should send me the link. ;)

    By Blogger K-Prime, at 6:26 PM  

  • What article - no talking about stuff not mentioned ON the blog. You're the only two in the know! (or did you write about it and I missed it?)

    By Blogger mari, at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home