In the Land of the Vikings

Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm Back


So, I'm taking 7 courses, playing varsity soccer, volunteering at the Red Cross, and maintaining a healthy, meaningful relationship... I decided I didn't have nearly enough procrastination tools at my disposal; thus the return to blogging. I don't have any current pictures to post, but what I will post is a picture of my brand new birthday gift courtesy of a fine young man: my very own Matt. We've been out biking together a couple times, less then I would like due to my schedule. But, it is a very thoughtful gift, and I love it!

6 Comments:

  • oooh it looks nice! happy birthday... when was that? I'm a great friend eh? lol
    How did the move in go. You enjoying the extra time you get together living there and all??

    miss you!

    By Blogger mari, at 2:16 AM  

  • yes! We'll be here for both of those dates! is J joining you?

    By Blogger mari, at 3:03 AM  

  • lol - your not really back now are you? The blog says "I'm back" but really your not. Your finishing school and hanging out with your boyfriend - not updating your nosy friends in far away places..

    By Blogger mari, at 10:45 PM  

  • you'd think you would have time to blog living in Burns Lake...
    ...
    ...

    SO BLOG!

    By Blogger mari, at 3:54 PM  

  • dude seriously.. blog!

    Well I think you started a new blog that I checked once but now cannot find... was that a dream or is there another means to snooping through your daily life??

    By Blogger mari, at 10:34 PM  

  • wow I post alot! I miss your blog!

    By Blogger mari, at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home